Focal Therapy Society and Industry Collaboration
Dissemination of information to all Focal Therapy Society (FTS) members on frontier products developed by our industry collaborators.
Corporate Membership Program
$7,500 Membership Fee Inclusive of:
A designated seat at the FTS Member Summit (Held During the FTS Meeting)
- Attendees include FTS Corporate Members, FTS Executive Committee, select committee chairs, and select FTS Board of Directors
- High priority logo recognition support on FTS Corporate Membership page
- Logo and Booth Recognition at FTS Annual Conference (Booth recognition only applicable if the member also purchases booth)
- FTS Website Banner $2,500 (quarterly) –Showcase your current offerings, link to your company website, and gain exposure on FTS’s website throughout the year with a home page for content on FTS as well as a featured video.
- Blog Posts $4,000 –500 word sponsored thought leadership content provided by the sponsor and approved by FTS. Sponsorship includes one (1) FTS social media post on all FTS social channels. Blog Post will be available on the FTS website for six (6) months
- Sponsored E-Blast $2,000 –Your company will provide an HTML email copy that FTS will send on your behalf to the FTS membership and metrics will be provided.
- Branded Webinar $5,500 –FTS offers webinars throughout the year to members covering a variety of focal therapy topics and presentations. This sponsorship allows for the opportunity to align yourself with the content. Sponsorship inclusive of logo recognition
- Clinical Trial Development – contact FTS executive committee for pricing – Inclusive of leadership meetings
Non-CME Webinar $10,000 –60-minute educational topic offering, approved by FTS. Sponsorship is inclusive of all faculty management, session coordination, and execution on the FTS webinar platform. FTS to approval final date and content offering.
Webinar inclusive of: (Requires 90-day planning cycle from time of signature)
CME Webinar $15,000 – 60-minute educational topic offering approved by FTS education committee to provide free CME to FTS members exclusively for live access (CME for on-demand access for up to 1 year available for an additional fee). Includes all faculty management, session coordination, and execution on FTS webinar platform; FTS to approve final date and content of offering.
FTS marketing of webinar:
- Two (2) dedicated standalone emails with logo recognition and a direct link to the sponsor’s site of choice
- Four (4) dedicated social media posts on all FTS social channels prior to the event
CME Webinar inclusive of: (Requires 90-day planning cycle from time of signature)
FTS marketing of webinar:
- Two (2) dedicated standalone emails with sponsor recognition using language such as “Supported by an educational grant from XX”
- Four (4) dedicated social media posts for a webinar on all FTS social channels, prior to the event
- Honorarium for up to three (3) faculty ($500 each)